...a 3D modelling application designed for real time viewing and simulation work.
Update, November 2019:
Topaz3D v2.0 has arrived!
- Create fully animated/articulated objects using new keyframe editor.
- Fully detailed, realistic 3D trees
- Complete overhaul of rendering engine for high performance in very large scenes
- Works with Oculus VR headsets
- Many new editing features...
Contact us for more details and preview version.
- Easy for casual users to understand and use. Standard Microsoft Windows
interface makes people feel at home right away. Built-in help pages guide
them through all functions.
- Fully interactive, "what-you-see-is-what-you-get" editor.
Incredible 3D performance on all machines from powerful workstations
right down to ultraportables and netbooks.
- Powerful editing functions for creating fully texture mapped models.
Drag-and-drop building of scenes from existing models - put large scenes
together in minutes.
- Sounds, particle systems and animations bring scenes to life.
- Create flythrough videos, render images at any resolution.
- Fully integrated with Google Earth, use Topaz 3D to add
models to Google Earth with a couple of mouse clicks.
- Compatible with a wide range of industry-standard formats. Supplied SDK
makes it easy to use Topaz 3D files in your own applications.
- Standalone viewer makes it easy to deliver final product to clients.
No program installation or unzipping is required to view files or
real-time walkthroughs - run direct from CD or web.